Revel in the art of cocktail culture in the relaxed setting of JIMMY. The downtown Chicago cocktail lounge features a contemporary design - sporting plush upholstery, warm jewel tones and chrome details, the furnishings create an environment that is unmistakably modern, while the walnut paneling and bronze surfaces lend a hint of retro grandeur.
Offering a cozy destination for socializing and imbibing, JIMMY features a carefully curated music selection of throwback sounds from music’s most inspired decades. The cocktail menu changes seasonally and features both specialty and classic drinks created with a unique mix of custom ingredients and recipes. In addition to the progressive cocktail menu, JIMMY also includes small batch and artisanal spirits as well as a full list of beer and wine offerings. Rounding out the menu is a selection of classic small plates from David Burke’s Primehouse.
Events at JIMMY:
- Industry Tuesday: $7 Cocktails, $7 Sparkling, $4 Beer, $5 Thin Burke, 6pm-2am
- Tea & Toddie Wednesday: special tea time nibbles and toddie cocktails, 6pm-2am
- Vinyl Thursday: Uptown Express presents 'Thursdays at JIMMY' with DJ sets by Will Galvan, 9pm-2am
- Wine Down with JIMMY: $6 Wines by the glass & $5 Appetizers by David Burke’s Primehouse, Wednesday-Friday, 6-8pm (for appetizer offer)
- Saturday: DJ Eliana, 9pm-2am
For more information or to book, please click here.