The James Chicago is a pet-friendly hotel and our commitment to our guests extends to their four-legged companions. Simply let us know you’ll be traveling with a pet and we will furnish your guestroom with amenities provided by Chicago-based boutique pet store, Tails in the City, including:
- A size-appropriate organic doggie bed filled with allergy free, eco-friendly fiber
- A separate food and water bowl
- Raised feeders for hungry pets at the entrance of the hotel
- A variety of nylon collars and leashes*
- Art-inspired plush toys*
- 15% off at the Tails in the City boutique, located at One East Delaware Place
*Available upon request
The James also offers “Burke Barks Bites” from renowned Chef David Burke. Our pet in-room dining program has been curated with Burke’s trademark whimsical menu items in mind.
- Filet Mignon
- Gourmet Doggie Treats
- Cow Hooves
- Poached Salmon
- Salmon Tartare Tower
- Grilled Chicken Paillard with Liver Snaps
*A one time, non-refundable fee of $75 applies when traveling with a pet.