The James is an ideal venue for a modern Chicago wedding. Director of Special Events Sinisa Srdic and The James Team are with you every step of the way to curate signature experiences.
Whether celebrating at your reception in the stunningly expansive ballroom, enjoying an after-party in the residentially styled James Club, or hosting a morning-after brunch in the light-filled Dining Room, you will experience an atmosphere that's commensurate with the profound specialness of the event.
The James offers restaurant-style event dining from award-winning David Burke's Primehouse, bridal boot camp fitness training from celebrity trainer Jim Karas, unique concierge services tailored to the needs of the bride and groom, and more.
- The Great Room - Ballroom space featuring skylights and a beautiful built-in bar.
- The Dining Room - An ideal setting for a rehearsal dinner or wedding shower luncheon.
- The Studio -Reception space accommodates up to 50 guests for pre-wedding celebrations or post-wedding brunch.
- The Den - The Den accommodates up to 40 guests for intimate events.
- The Library - The Library features game tables, wet bar, library and living/dining room areas.
- The Boardroom - Ideal for private dinners; accommodates up to 10 guests.
- David Burke's Primehouse - Named #1 Steakhouse in Chicago by Chicago magazine, David Burke's Primehouse provides a striking setting for private dinners.