Our warmly modern, residentially styled guestrooms deliver luxury liberated steps from the Magnificent Mile. Designed with the modern day traveler in mind, the layout consists of a palette of warm tones with an artful balance of form and function - from the spacious slate-tile and marble bathrooms to the flat screen TVs.
All handcrafted guestrooms are intelligently appointed with commissioned art and intuitive amenities such as eco-friendly Keetsa pillows, full-sized Intelligent Nutrients bath products, complimentary triple distilled water refreshed twice daily and fully-stocked pantries with locally-sourced items.
- King or two double custom designed beds, dressed in natural linens
- Deluxe guestrooms located on higher floors offer architectural cityscape views of Chicago
- Complimentary WiFi
- 24 hour in-room dining provided by signature restaurant, David Burke’s Primehouse
- Comfortable work/dining niche
- 42 inch flat screen TV
- Non-smoking environment
- 385 – 400 sq. ft. (35-36 sq. m) of space
* Our accessible Deluxe Double room features lowered door viewer and latches and lowered shelving. Bathrooms are equipped with roll-in showers. Our accessible King Guestrooms feature lowered door viewer and latches and lowered shelving and bathtub with grab bars.