With separate living and sleeping areas, Lofts deliver an added layer of luxury liberated with spacious accommodations in an urban setting.
Room highlights include a private media room with a DVD projector and a selection of movies available through the Concierge, as well as full-sized Intelligent Nutrients bath products, eco-friendly Keetsa pillows, complimentary triple distilled water refreshed twice daily and a locally-sourced, in-room pantry.
lil’ james - creative services and amenities designed with our youngest travelers in mind, including Kiwi Crate activities and a broad selection of kid-friendly DVDs, make lofts an ideal choice for families.
- King-sized bed, dressed in natural linens.
- The private media room contains an additional king-sized bed that can be made up at turndown upon request
- Separate living, sleeping and movie screening areas
- Complimentary WiFi
- 24 hour in-room dining provided by signature restaurant, David Burke’s Primehouse
- Comfortable work/dining niche
- 42 inch flat screen TV
- Non-smoking environment
- 550 sq. ft. (51 sq. m) of space
*Our accessible loft king suites feature lowered door viewer and latches and lowered shelving. Bathrooms are equipped with roll-in showers.