With separate living and sleeping areas, lofts deliver an added layer of comfort with spacious accommodations and liberated touches in an urban setting.Room Highlights:
- King-sized bed, dressed in natural linens.
- Private media room with HD DVD projector with a selection of movies available through the Concierge, plus a king-sized bed that can be made up at turndown (upon request)
- Separate living and sleeping areas
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Carefully-curated pantry
- Two HD Smart TVs featuring content streaming from personal devices, an interactive program guide boasting local attractions, dining options, spa services and more
- 24 hour in-room dining provided by signature restaurant, David Burke’s Primehouse
- Nightly turndown with homeade treat by David Burke's Primehouse (upon request)
- Comfortable work/dining niche
- Non-smoking environment
- 550 sq. ft. (51 sq. m) of space
- 24-hour concierge
- Triple-filtered water refreshed twice daily
- Eco-friendly Keetsa pillow options
- Full-sized Intelligent Nutrients bath products
- Starbucks Via coffee with european-style water boiler
- Pets welcome amenities
- lil' james offerings for our littlest travelers
- Business Networking Lounge with iMacs, printing and fax machine
- Complimentary bikes and helmets for all ages
- Luxury car service for travel within select downtown location*
Our accessible loft king suites feature lowered door viewer and latches and lowered shelving. Bathrooms are equipped with roll-in showers. Media beds in accessible rooms are queen-sized.
*Car service is based on availability at time of request.