With separate living and sleeping areas, our Chicago lofts deliver an added layer of comfort with spacious accommodations and liberated touches in an urban setting.
- King-sized bed, dressed in natural linens.
- Private media room with HD projector, plus a king-sized bed that can be made up upon request
- Separate living and sleeping areas
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- 24 hour in-room dining provided by signature restaurant, Primehouse
- Two HD Smart TVs featuring content streaming from personal devices, an interactive program guide boasting local attractions, dining options, spa services and more
- Thoughtfully-designed layout with work and dining niche and USB ports/outlets next to bed
- Advanced in-room technology through KEYPR featuring in-room tablet and custom mobile app offering an intuitive way to order in-room dining, request housekeeping or streaming your favorite shows and movies
- Carefully-curated pantry featuring a selection of beverages, snacks and travel essentials
- Eco-friendly and full-sized bathroom amenities by Appelles
- Nightly turndown with homeade treat by the Pastry Team at Primehouse (upon request)
- Non-smoking environment
- 550 sq. ft. (51 sq. m)
- 2pm check-in/check-out time
- 24-hour concierge
- Triple-filtered water refreshed twice daily
- Pets welcome amenities
- lil' james offerings for our littlest travelers
- Business Networking Lounge with iMacs and printing
- Complimentary bikes and helmets for all ages
Our accessible loft king suites feature lowered door viewer and latches and lowered shelving. Bathrooms are equipped with roll-in showers. Media beds in accessible rooms are queen-sized.