The Penthouse Lofts represent the ultimate in luxury cosmopolitan living. Meticulous craftsmanship and uncommon spaciousness distinguish these magnificent 1,400-square-foot one or two-bedroom accommodations. Striking a balance between active engagement and pure comfort with American modern classics like an Eames lounge chair that complete the timeless look.
Customized meals from David Burke's Primehouse can be enjoyed in the comfortable dining area with seating for six. A generously sized spa-like bathroom enhances the luxurious loft's residential feel and natural materials like oiled walnut and carved solid teak wood complete the warm, welcoming ambience.
The Penthouse Lofts have received high acclaim from corporate and celebrity clients for their exceptional comfort, warm, modern design and countless perks and luxuries. Guests staying in one of The James Chicago's Penthouse Lofts receive all the amenities of the hotel's "LUXURY PACKAGE."
The Penthouse Lofts are non-smoking.
- Generously sized spa-like bathroom
- His and Her sinks
- Soaking tub with integrated flat screen TV
- Mirror wall with cosmetic lighting
- Rain shower
- Customized meals from signature restaurant, David Burke's Primehouse
- Comfortable dining area with seating for six
Living Area Features:
- Oversized sectional sofa covered with mohair and down-filled cushions
- 42 inch flat screen TV with satellite connection
- Apple iBook-based entertainment system with full-suite surround sound