Contemporary studios offer an open layout and upscale residential design complemented by a palette of warm tones and natural, artisan fabrics. The spacious living room is accented with custom art while the sleeping area provides a space ideal for rest and relaxation.
Thoughtful room amenities include full-sized Intelligent Nutrients bath products, eco-friendly Keetsa pillows, complimentary triple distilled water refreshed twice daily and a locally-sourced, in-room pantry.
- King or queen custom designed beds, dressed in natural linens
- Two flat screen TVs – one in sitting area and one in sleeping area
- Complimentary WiFi
- 24 hour in-room dining provided by signature restaurant, David Burke’s Primehouse
- Comfortable work/dining niche
- Non-smoking environment
- 450 sq. ft. (42 sq. m) of space