The James Royal Palm is the ideal location for a South Beach wedding. Whether celebrating your reception in our expansive Great Room, enjoying an after-party in South Shore, or hosting brunch the morning after on the pool deck, you and your guests will enjoy an experience like no other. From the moment you reserve your event, you’ll receive a dedicated planner that makes sure your special day unfolds just as you’ve always imagined.
The James offers restaurant-style event dining from signature restaurant Florida Cookery, a host of personalized services tailored to the bride and groom, plus discounted guestroom packages for your wedding party.
- The Great Room: Our largest indoor ballroom space is equipped with a prefunction area that boasts large porthole windows providing natural light as a backdrop for your cocktail hour or reception.
- The Studio: An ideal setting for rehearsal dinners or a shower luncheon. Large windows bathe the room in natural light, while the view overlooks a manicured lawn with topiary seating.
- Florida Cookery: This indoor and outdoor restaurant space is connected to our second floor pool deck, and can accommodate up to 120 guests for pre-wedding celebrations or small ceremonies.
- Second Floor Pool Deck: Overlooking the ocean, this special space can accommodate up to 150 people for a cocktail reception and 40 guests for a seated dinner.
- Florida Cookery Patio: Ideal for post-wedding brunches, guest will enjoy “Al fresco” dining situated in a tranquil restaurant space. Up to 100 guests.
- The Den: If you’re having an intimate event with up to 40 guests, this space is perfectly appointed with James signature amenities and modern décor.
- The Lawn: Delight in an airy outdoor pre-wedding reception on our whimsical front lawn. This space can accommodate up to 75 people.
- South Shore: Planning a bachelor or bachelorette party? Look no further as this private hot spot is the place to prepare your for friends their last night on the single circuit. Accommodates up to a 100 guests and 60 seated.
- The Breezeway: This modernly-styled outdoor space offers a VIP vibe with private cabanas. Accommodates 300 for pre-wedding receptions and 150 people for a sit down dinner.
- The Pool Deck: This outdoor area has an iconic Miami beach front feel with a large swimming pool and plunge pool featuring a waterfall. Accommodates 150 guests for a seated ceremony. For cocktails, this space can accommodate up to 300 guests.