Credit: Jasmine Star Photography
The James Royal Palm is the ideal location for a South Beach wedding. Whether celebrating your reception in our expansive Great Room, enjoying an after-party in South Shore, or hosting brunch the morning after on the pool deck, you and your guests will enjoy an experience like no other. From the moment you reserve your event, you’ll receive a dedicated planner that makes sure your special day unfolds just as you’ve always imagined.
The James offers restaurant-style event dining from signature restaurant Florida Cookery, a host of personalized services tailored to the bride and groom, plus discounted guestroom packages for your wedding party.
Create & Celebrate
The Great Room: Our largest indoor ballroom space is equipped with a prefunction area that boasts large porthole windows providing natural light as a backdrop for your cocktail hour or reception.
Can accomodate up to 150 for sit down dinner.
- The Studio: An ideal setting for rehearsal dinners, shower luncheon, or bridal party dressing space. Large windows bathe the room in natural light, while the view overlooks a manicured lawn with topiary seating.
- Florida Cookery: This indoor and outdoor restaurant space is connected to our second floor pool deck, and can accommodate up to 120 guests for pre-wedding celebrations or small ceremonies. This is prime space for weddings between 50-70 guests, as well as post-wedding brunches and rehearsal dinners for up to 120 guests.
- Second Floor Pool Deck: Overlooking the ocean, this special space can accommodate a small ceremony for up to 50 guests, poolside cocktail reception for 50-70 guests, or seated dinner for up to 40 guests.
- Florida Cookery Patio: Ideal wedding reception space for 70-130 guests.
- South Shore: Planning a bachelor or bachelorette party? Look no further as this private hot spot is the place to prepare your for friends their last night on the single circuit. Accommodates up to 120 guests and 40 seated.
- The Breezeway: This modernly-styled outdoor space offers a VIP vibe with private cabanas. Accommodates 300 for pre-wedding receptions and 150 people for a sit down dinner.
- The Pool Deck: This outdoor area has an iconic Miami beach front feel with a large swimming pool and plunge pool featuring a waterfall. Accommodates 150 guests for a seated ceremony. For cocktails, this space can accommodate up to 300 guests.
- The Great Room: Our largest indoor ballroom space is equipped with a prefunction area that boasts large porthole windows providing natural light as a backdrop for your cocktail hour or reception.