Corner queen and king studios feature uptown or downtown city views with a prime corner location offering two walls of windows with an abundance of natural light. Contemporary studios offer an open layout and upscale residential design complemented by a palette of warm tones and natural, artisan fabrics. Designed with the modern day traveler in mind, the layout offers artful balance of form and function - from the spacious slate-tile and marble bathrooms to the flat screen TVs and complimentary WiFi.
All handcrafted studios are intelligently appointed with intuitive amenities such as eco-friendly Keetsa pillows, complimentary triple distilled water refreshed twice daily, separate seating areas for work or dining and fully stocked pantries with locally curated offerings. A “peek-a-boo” motorized screen separates the bedroom from the glass-enclosed bathroom, which features a rain shower and natural bath amenities provided by Intelligent Nutrients.
- Custom designed queen or king sized beds dressed in natural linens
- Complimentary WiFi
- Reclaimed wood floors
- Glass enclosed bathrooms feature a rain shower, heated floors and full-sized Intelligent Nutrients natural bath amenities
- 24 hour in-room dining provided by David Burke Kitchen
- Comfortable work/dining niche
- Flat screen TV
- Sony multifunction iPod stations
- Non-smoking environment
- Nightly turn-down service
- Corner Queen measures 340 sq. ft (32 sq. m) of space
- Corner King measures 380 sq. ft. (35 sq. m) of space
*Our accessible Corner King Studio features lowered shelving and lowered door viewer and latches. Bathrooms are equipped with roll-in showers and grab bars.