Our warmly modern, residentially styled luxury New York hotel rooms deliver luxury liberated in Soho. Designed with the modern day traveler in mind, the layout consists of a palette of warm tones with an artful balance of form and function - from the spacious slate-tile bathrooms to the flat screen TVs and complimentary WiFi. Oversized windows provide an abundance of natural light. Deluxe king guestrooms are located on higher floors with expansive, downtown Manhattan views and additional space.
All hand-crafted guestrooms are intelligently appointed with intuitive amenities such as eco-friendly Keetsa pillows, complimentary triple distilled water-refreshed twice daily, seating areas for work or dining and fully stocked pantries with locally curated offerings. A “peek-a-boo” motorized screen separates the bedroom from the glass-enclosed bathroom, which features a rain shower and natural bath products provided by Intelligent Nutrients.
- Custom designed king or queen sized beds dressed in natural linens
- Deluxe guestrooms are located on higher floors and offer inspiring city views
- Complimentary WiFi
- Reclaimed wood floors
- Glass enclosed bathrooms feature a rain shower, and full-sized Intelligent Nutrients natural bath amenities
- 24 hour in-room dining provided by David Burke Kitchen
- Comfortable work/dining niche
- Flat screen TV
- Sony multi-function iPod stations
- Non-smoking environment
- Nightly turndown service with treat from local Soho chocolatier, Kee's Chocolates
- Queen Guestroom measures 280 sq. ft. of space (26 sq. m)
- Deluxe & King Guestroom measure 315 sq. ft. of space (29 sq. m)