For a true residential NYC experience, our one-bedroom apartments offer contemporary, customizable layouts with expansive Manhattan East & West city views from over-sized windows that bathe the room in natural light above the streets of Soho.
The spacious accommodations feature a separate living area and detached bedroom, as well as carefully curated in-room amenities such as eco-friendly Keetsa pillows, Intelligent Nutrients bath products, complimentary triple distilled water refreshed twice daily, seating areas for work or dining and fully-stocked, locally curated pantries.
Reclaimed wood floors bring their history to the new and inviting space while glass-enclosed marble bathrooms feature a rain shower, soaking tub and natural bath amenities.
- King-sized bed, dressed in natural linens.
- Complimentary WiFi
- Separate living and sleeping areas
- Glass enclosed bathrooms feature a rain shower, soaking tub, heated floors and natural bath amenities
- 24 hour in-room dining provided by David Burke Kitchen
- Comfortable work/dining niche
- Flat screen TV
- Wet bar
- Non-smoking environment
- Nightly turn-down service
- 700 sq. ft. (62 sq. m) of space
* Our accessible Apartment Suite features lowered shelving and lowered door viewer and latches. Bathroom is equipped with roll-in showers and grab bars.