See Art Soho
Art lovers rejoice: The James is inviting you for an artistically inspired stay in New York. It’s the perfect opportunity to experience an inside look at the best art our city has to offer.
Reserve and enjoy an artistic experience:
- Access to our Urban Garden featuring new works by local artists bringing a fresh, energetic perspective to a dormant season
- Classic in-room breakfast for two from David Burke Kitchen
- Hot Brewed Cider cocktail with Rum in Treehouse Bar
- Curated walking tour highlighting “Curator’s Picks” of non-profit art spaces, installations, museums and galleries that should not be missed
- At an added cost, enjoy a personal tour of the hotel’s collection with curator Matt Jensen. This carefully-curated body of work includes a selection of pieces created specifically for the property by local and international artists. Please contact the concierge to reserve this personal tour.
Package is available for stays through March 30, 2014. Based on availability and blackout dates and restrictions may apply. Package includes in-room classic breakfast for two and two cocktails at Jimmy. Curated art tour includes an art folder including map and highlights "curator's picks" of local art spaces, installations, museums and galleries. For an additional cost, a personal tour of the hotel’s collection with curator Matt Jensen. Must be booked 72-hours in advance by contacting the Concierge prior to your stay.