The James Chicago is a pet-friendly hotel and our commitment to our guests extends to their four-legged companions.
To make travel easier for all our guests, we’ve teamed up with Shinola, the Detroit based design brand known for high craftsmanship and products made by American artisans.
Simply let us know you’ll be traveling with a pet and we will furnish your guestroom with special amenities to use during your stay, including:
- A size-appropriate doggie bed filled with goose feathers and down for the ultimate canine slumber
- A variety of colorful leather leashes and collars created in collaboration with renowned American photographer Bruce Weber
- A separate food and water bowl
- Raised feeders for hungry pets at the entrance of the hotel
- Maps of local dog runs and parks
- Doggy daycare facilities in the area
- Arrangements for walkers and sitters
*All amenities available upon request. A one time, non-refundable fee of $75 applies when traveling with a pet.