Our warmly modern, handcrafted guestrooms deliver a residential experience steps from the Magnificent Mile. Designed with the modern day traveler in mind, the layout consists of a palette of warm tones with an artful balance of form and function - from the spacious slate-tile and marble bathrooms to the HD Smart TVs.
- King or two double custom designed beds, dressed in natural linens
- Deluxe guestrooms located on higher floors offer architectural cityscape views of Chicago
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- 48 inch HD Smart TV featuring content streaming from personal devices, an interactive program guide boasting local attractions, dining options, spa services and more.
- 24 hour in-room dining provided by signature restaurant, David Burke’s Primehouse
- Carefully-curated pantry
- Comfortable work/dining niche
- Non-smoking environment
- 385 – 400 sq. ft. (35-36 sq. m) of space
- 24-hour concierge
- Triple-filtered water refreshed twice daily
- Eco-friendly Keetsa pillow options
- Full-sized Intelligent Nutrients bath products
- Starbucks Via coffee with european-style water boiler
- Pets welcome amenities
- lil' james offerings for our littlest travelers
- Business Networking Lounge with iMacs, printing and fax machine
- Complimentary bikes and helmets for all ages
- Luxury car service for travel within select downtown location*
Our accessible Deluxe Double room features lowered door viewer and latches and lowered shelving. Bathrooms are equipped with roll-in showers. Our accessible King Guestrooms feature lowered door viewer and latches and lowered shelving and bathtub with grab bars.
*Car service is based on availability at time of request.