- Have a lazy day at the beach: Spend some time on the city’s gorgeous lakefront this summer
- Rock on at a summer music festival: from Lollapalooza to Pitchfork, Chicago is the capital of summer music fests
- Party at one of the countless street fests: There’s plenty of room on the pavement in Chicago’s crowded lineup of street festivals
- Sip drinks at the best rooftop bars: Drink in the views (and a cocktail) from high above the streets
- Go to a beer festival: Find your new favorite brewery at these beer-soaked fests
- Eat outdoors all season long: Everything tastes better when you’re eating outside
- Catch a free movie in the park: This year’s schedule includes over 200 screenings in parks across the city
- Go berry picking: there’s nothing like freshly picked fruit for pies and cobblers
- Catch a free concert in Millennium Park: Kick back with a picnic underneath the skyline
- Wind down on a boat tour: Appreciate architectural wonders from a new vantage point
- Attend outdoor theater shows: See a classical play performed on an outdoor stage
Plan ahead to partake in all that’s in store for Father’s Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day and of course Chicago’s famous Air and Water Show.
Valid for Thursday, Friday, or Saturday arrivals only. Two night minimum required. Reservation must be cancelled by 2pm EST two days prior to arrival to avoid penalty of one night room and tax. Must guarantee reservation with a credit card.