EXPLORE OUR HOTEL
The James New York – SoHo is one of the 40 top hotels in New York City according to Conde Nast Traveler, Reader’s Choice Award-Best in the World – bringing an inspired experience to SoHo. The 114-room luxury boutique hotel is conceived and designed as a locally infused, artistically approachable and warmly modern hotel. Outdoor spaces throughout the hotel include a seasonal Urban Garden and rooftop pool deck and bar.
The James New York – SoHo brings an inspired experience to lower Manhattan. Located on the corner of Thompson and Grand, the property was conceived and designed as a locally infused, artistically approachable and warmly modern hotel. The James New York – SoHo features a mix of local, national and international artists, both prominent and up-and-coming.
Reservations are subject to a Hotel Facility Fee of $40 plus tax per room, per night and provides guests with the following amenities:
- $10 daily food and drink credit to our in-room mini bar, The Pantry*
- One welcome house cocktail per guest per stay, upon arrival
- High-Speed Wi-Fi access throughout the hotel
- 24/7 concierge services
- Overnight shoe shine services
- Magazines and newspapers available
- Unlimited local and long distance phone calls
- In-room coffee and tea offerings
- 24-hour Fitness Center access
- James Club amenities including coffee and tea, wine reception with light fare and late-night bites in the Skylobby
*Must be redeemed daily, credit may not be rolled over
**Fee is exclusive of service gratuities
- Check-in: 3pm | Check-out: 12pm
- 2pm check-in and check-out (based upon availability) offered only when you book on jameshotels.com
- Minimum check-in age is 18 years old
- Government-issued ID and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges
- The James New York – SoHo is a non-smoking property
The location of The James New York – SoHo makes for an easy access point to all airports, trains and subways when arriving or departing New York City.
Penn Station approximately (10 min. to/from hotel) – Access to Amtrak, The Long Island Railroad (LIRR), New Jersey Transit (NJ Transit) & Subway lines.
Grand Central /approximately (12 min. to/from hotel) – Access to Metro North & Subway lines.
Close to the Canal Street Station A,C,E and 1 subway stops.
One World trade Center
Hudson River Park
Wonderful restaurants & world-class shopping
We do offer Valet Parking only.
• Larger size/SUV: $70.00*
*Only valid for 24 hours parking per night of reservation.
*No in and out privileges