James Soho ADA
The James Hotels is committed in providing exceptional experiences to all our guests, including those with disabilities. Our goal is to provide online content that offers a seamless user experience. In order to further our commitment to nondiscrimination, we are continuing to work on the website in order to ensure the site conforms to Level A and AA World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1. Such guidelines detail best practices for ensuring assistive technology users can access the site. The guidelines also make the site more user friendly for all people.
Due to The James Hotels website’s integration with third-party external vendors and elements, areas within the site remain beyond The James Hotels control. These elements include (but is not limited to) Google Maps, TripAdvisor, Instafeed, Date Picker, Events Calendar, etc… These third-party sites may have accessibility issues that are beyond our control. We invite you to review further public accessibility information directly from the third party vendors.
Should anyone find information or functionality which is inaccessible, please contact us at [email protected] To enable us to assist you, please make sure to provide us with your contact information and a brief description of the problem you encountered. We will make every reasonable effort to accommodate.
SOHO PUBLIC SPACE ACCESSIBILITY
- Accessible public entrance
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the registration area
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to at least one restaurant
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the exercise facilities
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the business center
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features have doorways that provide 32” of clear width
- Accessible registration desk
- Accessible concierge desk
- Van-accessible parking in the self-parking facility
- The hotel’s parking is valet only
- The hotel has a TTY for guest use*on request
- The hotel’s guest room televisions have closed captioning