For an intimate, non-traditional wedding, look outside the usual four walls. Characteristic of style-savvy SoHo, The James New York – SoHo offers architecturally unique space, inspired cuisine, and an atmosphere of art and design. The hotel’s indoor and outdoor event spaces include the luxe Penthouse with river-to-river views, the contemporary Studio, and the open-air Urban Garden. Tiered levels of grass and plantings elevated high above downtown, the Urban Garden offers a hushed ambiance and a level of outdoor privacy not often found in Manhattan. It’s luxury liberated, a refined yet lighthearted approach to tying the knot. The James’ philosophy is that success is in the details—and when everything is taken care of perfectly, all you need to think about is each other.
For more information contact email@example.com.
Create & Celebrate
- 1,550 square feet of versatile, customizable indoor and outdoor space for receptions, engagement parties, brunches, bridal, pre-parties and after parties
- Private dining for up to 75 guests, including rehearsal dinner and brunch; all menus by restaurant Gitano Jungle Room NYC
- Corner king studio room on reception night; guest accommodations at preferred room rates for out-of-town friends and family
- Modular décor concepts designed by Susan Holland Events, available on request
- Car service to the airport available upon request
- One night stay to celebrate your first year anniversary
- Residentially-styled guest rooms and suites are available for out-of-town attendees