Skyline guestrooms and studios are located on high floors for exceptional views of New York City, with an abundance of light shining through floor-to-ceiling windows. Each room is designed in true upscale residential style, offering expansive skyline panoramas of Tribeca views.
The contemporary layout consists of a palette of warm tones with an artful balance of form and function - from the spacious slate-tile bathrooms to the flat screen TVs. Oversized windows provide an abundance of natural light and Manhattan views.
- Custom designed king sized beds dressed in natural linens
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Reclaimed wood floors
- Glass enclosed bathrooms feature a rain shower and "peek a boo" privacy screen
- 24-hour in-room dining provided by David Burke Kitchen
- Comfortable work/dining niche
- Flat screen TV
- Exclusive in-room Four Bodies Wellness Programming
- Alarm clock with bluetooth speaker capabilities
- Non-smoking environment
- Skyline King Guestroom measures 315 sq. ft. (29 sq. m)
- Skyline Corner King Studio measures 380 sq. ft. (35 sq. m)