The key to a perfect wedding is the perfect partner. The hotel features custom cuisine by David Burke’s Primehouse, an expansive ballroom with 14-foot ceilings, and the intimate Library for wedding receptions, all within a luxe atmosphere of art and design. Our philosophy is that success is in the details—and when everything is taken care of perfectly, all you need to think about is each other.
Create & Celebrate
- 7,000 square feet of flexible event space for receptions ranging from 10 to 300 guests
- Special event planning
- Wedding concierge services to meet your every need
- Residentially-styled guestrooms to accommodate wedding parties
- Restaurant-style dining by award-winning restaurant, David Burke’s Primehouse
- Rehearsal dinner and brunch options in spaces ranging from The Great Room to Burke’s Dining Room
- After-party and bachelor/bachelorette parties
- Unique wedding packages offered at The Spa by ASHA
- Ideal location right in the heart of Chicago’s best shopping, dining and nightlife
- The Great Room - Ballroom space featuring skylights and a beautiful built-in bar.
- The Dining Room - An ideal setting for a rehearsal dinner or wedding shower luncheon.
- The Studio -Reception space accommodates up to 50 guests for pre-wedding celebrations or post-wedding brunch.
- The Den - The Den accommodates up to 40 guests for intimate events.
- The Library - The Library features game tables, wet bar, library and living/dining room areas.
- The Boardroom - Ideal for private dinners; accommodates up to 10 guests.
- David Burke's Primehouse - Named #1 Steakhouse in Chicago by Chicago magazine, David Burke's Primehouse provides a striking setting for private dinners.