With separate living and sleeping areas, Lofts deliver an added layer of comfort with spacious accommodations in an urban setting.
Room highlights include a private media room with an HD DVD projector and a selection of movies available through the Concierge, as well as liberated touches like full-sized Intelligent Nutrients bath products, eco-friendly Keetsa pillows, complimentary triple-distilled water and a locally sourced, in-room pantry.Room Highlights:
- King-sized bed, dressed in natural linens.
- Private media room with HD projector and queen-sized bed that can be made up at turndown (upon request)
- Separate living and sleeping areas
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Two HD SMART TVs featuring content streaming from personal devices, an interactive program guide boasting local attractions, dining options, spa services and more
- 24 hour in-room dining provided by signature restaurant, David Burke’s Primehouse
- Nightly turndown with homeade treat by David Burke's Primehouse (upon request)
- Comfortable work/dining niche
- Non-smoking environment
- 550 sq. ft. (51 sq. m) of space
*Our accessible loft king suites feature lowered door viewer and latches and lowered shelving. Bathrooms are equipped with roll-in showers.