Source Book: Gather Home + Lifestyle
Just west of the Magnificent Mile lies one of Chicago’s most creative neighborhoods, Wicker Park. While famous for its live music venues and nightlife, Wicker Park is also an artistic epicenter. Journey down North Avenue and you’ll discover one of the most creative home decor stores in the Windy City – Gather Home + Lifestyle.
Owned by a former visual merchandiser with an eye for design, Gather is a modern neighborhood general store with home goods, beauty products, jewelry, paper products, accessories and more. The store is a requisite one-stop-shop for finding that perfect hostess gift, outfitting a new apartment or locating a new favorite scent. Even better? There are affordable options throughout, not to mention many of the handpicked products are created by local Chicago makers.
What should be on your Gather shopping list? See our picks below.
1. Tell everyone how you’re feeling with this kitschy enamel pin handmade by Adam J. Kurtz.
2. Bring in a little global flair to your living room with this lightweight throw.
3. Savor the scent of black currant with an all-natural, American grown soy candle in a recycled glass jar.
4. Designed in Chicago, the Le Couer Watch in navy is a petite unisex timepiece that’s as good as (not to mention more functional) any piece of jewelry.
5. A perfect companion for the creative mind, Guillaume Wolf’s You Are A Circle: A Visual Meditation For The Creative Mind is a stunning visual poem that invites you on a journey to explore your own creativity.